Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Admits She Failed Drug Test

Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan admitted last week that she failed a random drug test – an offense that could send her back to jail for 30 days.

"This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences," the actress writes on her Twitter page.

Lohan, 24, who was released from rehab Aug. 24 after serving nearly two weeks in jail in a DUI case, thanks her fans and family for their support. She says she's "keeping my faith" and remains "hopeful."

"Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn’t go away over night," she writes. "I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future."

Lohan says she's ready to go back before Superior Court Judge Elden Fox. So far, the judge has not yet set a hearing in the matter.

No comments: