Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sexy Ashley Greene’s Pictures in November ‘Men’s Fitness!

People all around the world is showing huge enthusiasm to watch Twilight’s sequel New Moon in this November, in line with this euphoria we are also prepare to start seeing more of the cast within this movie filling every page of magazine, become covers and making their promotion everywhere. Just look for the November issue of Men’s Fitness magazine, you will find one of the cast Ashley Greene poses sexily complete with interview, readers will discover some interesting answers about what is sexy about guys and how she feels about relationships and the answers are quite unexpected!

“I’m independent. If a guy is too clingy or needy, I actually get afraid of hurting him — and I can’t deal with that.” That’s what she thinks about guys. “I need a guy that understands give-and-take. I can’t be the only one giving.” That’s for relationship she expects from her guy. “I hate jealous guys! Everyone can be jealous. We all have that in us. Push the demon down or it’s going to drive the other person away.” So jealous guys out there you are definitely out of her list.

“It is attitude that gives a guy an edge. When you walk around thinking ‘everyone wants to f*** me,’ that’s what comes across. Those guys just scream sex!” quite a thought about sexy from an Ashley Greene. Greene adds more this time is about how she thinks about romance, “Don’t throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they’re completely in love with me.” Here is one picture from her sexy pose for Men’s Fitness, to get the complete pictures just grab the November issue.

Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene

No comments: